We are way into the most auspicious month of the year, and we are happy to announce some exciting events and guest speakers coming up at Sri Sri Radha Madhava Mandir Belfast.
- HG Bhagavat Asraya Prabhu is coming on Monday 20th for a week, giving morning Bhagavatam classes and classes on those special days
- Diwali is on Thursday 23rd, evening program at 6:30
- Govardhana Puja is on Friday 24th, with small program in the evening 6:00
- Sunday program 26th with full Govardhana Puja celebrations and Annakut offering starting at 3:30
- HH Janananda Goswami is coming on Monday 27th, and staying over Tuesday and Wednesday, giving morning Bhagavatam classes, leading city Harinams at 3pm and evening program at 6:30
- Srila Prabhupada’s disappearance day is on Monday 27th with evening program at 6pm with HH Janananda Goswami
- and until 6th of November we are offering lamps at the feet of Sri Damodara morning at 7:20 and evening at 6:50 and singing beautiful Sri Damodarastaka (Sunday at 5 o’clock)
His Holiness Janananda Maharaj is a very exalted devotee, travelling and preaching all over the world, the main driving force behind the World Holy Name initiative and various other wonderful projects in ISKCON. He is also member of committee for Kirtans Standards. His kirtans, harinam, spontaneous skits, realizations, scholarliness in the shastras, witty nature, humility and many other transcendental qualities attracts even the most demoniac souls to the lotus feet of Srila Prabhupada and Lord Krishna.
His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada departed from this world on November 14, 1977 in Vrindavan, India. As Srila Prabhupada explains, the appearance and disappearance of the Lord and his pure representatives from this world is a cause for celebration. While there is no need to lament the disappearance of the Lord’s pure nitya-siddha representative, at the same time the devotees feel great pangs of separation due to the manifest physical absence of His Divine Grace.
You can be part of this wonderful time in presence of our beloved Radha Madhava with our special guests on this special time of the year, earning yourself extra spiritual benefit.